19 Nov 2019 ILC Batalha
Ready for some cold new winter expressions?
Build up your English vocabulary with these fun winter-themed expressions!
1. COLD SNAP - A sudden cold.
2. BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE - You should only use this one with close friends as "baby" means "dear".
3. BUNDLE UP - Dress yourself warmly because of the cold!
4. SNOWED IN - When there is so much snow outside, you can't leave your house!
5. SEASONAL GREETINGS - People usually say this during December as a special holiday "Hello!".
6. BREAK THE ICE - To start a conversation with someone so you get to know them.
7. WALKING ON THIN ICE - When someone is in a dangerous situation.